B.A. : 2011,
Sanskrit (Honours; One Year Specialization In Archaeology), Delhi University, New Delhi
M.A. : 2014, Sanskrit (Computational Linguistics, Vyākaraṇa, Indian Linguistic Tradition, Literature and Philosophy), SCSS, JNU, New Delhi
M.Phil. : 2014-2016,
Sanskrit (Manipuri Verb Morphology: A Pāṇinian Perspective), SCSS, JNU, New Delhi
Indian Linguistic Tradition, Vākaraṇaśāstra, Paninian Formalism, Sanskrit, Spoken & Modern Sanskrit, Manipuri and Other Indian Languages, Lexicography, Web Based Technologies, Langauge Learning Software Design
- Operating System: comfortable with MS Windows.
- Applications used often for works: jGRASP (Java Editor), MS Word, Power Point, Excel etc.
- Web Server: Apache Tomcat 4.0.1.
- Database: MS SQL, MySQL (basic).
- Speech Tagger: Praat.
- Typing experience in Assamese, Bangla, Devanagari, Meitei Mayek (Manipuri), and Roman.
- "Automatic Tiṅantarūpasiddhi Tool: based on Varadarāja’s Laghusiddhāntakaumudī", K Kabi Khanganba, proceedings of the "16th World Sanskrit Conference", (28th June, 2015 to 2nd July, 2015), Bangkok, Thailand.
- "Challenges in Indian Language Transliteration: a
case of Devanagari, Bangla and Manipuri", poster by K Kabi
Khanganba and Girish Nath Jha, proceedings of the "2nd Workshop
on Indian Language Data Resource and Evaluation" held under LREC
at Reykjavik, Iceland, 26-31 May 2014.
- Taught Sanskrit Phonetics & Viśeṣyaviśeṣaṇabhāva (2015) for Learning Sanskrit Program (15 + 15 = 30min) broadcasted by All India Radio, Imphal.
- Taught Sanskrit conversations at Vāgvardhinī Pariṣad (2013), Sanskrit Centre, JNU, Delhi.
- Taught Sanskrit conversations (2008), 10 days learning Sanskrit conversation camp, Ningthoukhong, Bishnupur, Manipur.
- Organized 10 days Sanskrit conversations classes (2010), Rajdhani College, Delhi University, New Delhi.
- Organized Sanskrit quize, śloka recitation Competition (2010), Rajdhani College, Delhi University, New Delhi.
- Experience of speaking Hindi as a second language for more than one decade.
- Mother Tongue: Manipuri (Meiteilon).
- Other Languages: English, Hindi and Sanskrit.
- Did Sharada Script Learning classes (2014 & 2015), Special Centre for Sanskrit Studies, JNU, New Delhi.
- Learned Brahmi and Telugu Scripts.
- Did non-formal Sanskrit courses (Gītākendram, Sandhyākendram) from Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan and Samskritabharati, New Delhi.
- Atteded Sanskrit conversation camps.
- Presented a workshop on Cultural Diversity, Linguistic Plurality and Literary Traditions in India, Delhi University, Delhi.
- Atteded 37th International Conference Of The Linguistic Society of India, JNU, New Delhi.
- Participated Sanskrit quize, śloka recitation Competitions.
- Acted some roles in Sanskrit dramas.