M.Phil: JNU, New Delhi, 2014(expected) in Linguistics (Computational Linguistics)
M.A.: JNU, New Delhi,2011 in Linguistics
B.A. : Banasthali University, 2009 in English (Hons.)
August 2013-present: Working full time as Linguist in the Indian Languages Corpora Initiative (ILCI) project undertaken by a collaboration of leading universities in India (D.I.T. funded, Govt. of India). Job includes tagging, annotation and evaluation of data.
June 2013 - July 2013 : Internship with Easy Transcription Software, Ahmedabad.
May 2011- July 2011: Internship with Microsoft Research India, Banglore.
October 2010-December 2010: Worked part time as Junior Linguist on the Indian Languages Corpora Initiative (ILCI) project. Job included linguistic translation of Hindi data into English.
Areas of Interest: Machine Translation, Indian Language Technology (English, Hindi)
• Data Elicitation Workshop, JNU, 2010
• The 4th International Sanskrit Computational Linguistics Symposium (4i-SCLS) held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi during December 10-12, 2010.
Computer Skills / Software Familiarity:
• OS: Microsoft Windows (XP to 7), Linux (version SUSE 10.1)
• Software Packages: Comfortable working with Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access). Have working knowledge of Praat, Toolbox,
• Programming Language: Basic knowledge of Prolog
Languages known: Hindi (Native) and English